When: March 6-8, 2024
Where: Booth 4043, Indiana Convention Center, Indianapolis, Indiana
What to Expect: Meet our commercial team as we present our Mullen ONE, all-electric Class 1 cargo van, and Mullen THREE, all-electric Class 3 low cab forward.
And join us as executive leaders of Mullen Automotive present a Chassis Update Session - Thursday, March 7 • 11:00 AM - 11:45 AM. Mullen Commercial will cover specifications and technical information related to the Mullen ONE, Mullen THREE, and other products. Representatives will also discuss Mullen’s planned product roll-out into the commercial space.
Experience our all-electric commercial vehicles for yourself during Work Truck Week's Ride & Drive - March 6 & 7th, 11:00AM-3:30PM!
About the Event
NTEA's Work Truck Week is North America's largest work truck event. For more than 20 years, the people who design, build, use and maintain the commercial vehicles and equipment the world relies on have gathered to see the industry’s latest products and technology, learn from one another and discuss how to improve the future. What started as a trade show has evolved to meet the changing needs of the industry.
- Get up close to new equipment offerings from 500 exhibitors
- Hear truck OEM plans and upfitter solutions
- Identify operational improvement strategies
- Optimize commercial vehicle design and specification
- Evaluate vendors’ latest offerings
- Meet with current and prospective customers
- Find new business opportunities and ways to stay competitive
- Collaborate with management, product and engineering teams